Finance My Children’s Education

Three smiling college graduates in caps and gowns

The cost of a college education can be high — sometimes very high. It's no wonder that figuring out how to pay for college is among parents' top concerns today.

Below are some articles that may help you build a college savings plan.

Start a College Fund: 8 Strategies
Explains a variety of ways to save for college

Upromise Overview
Upromise allows families to save for college while spending money with hundreds of participating companies, stores, catalogs and Web sites

Good News About Paying for College
Discusses the issues that surround financing a college education

Contact me to discuss education funding options that work for your budget.


Samuel Goodyear is an agent licensed to sell insurance through New York Life Insurance Company and may be licensed with various other independent unaffiliated insurance companies in the states of CA (CA Insurance License #OG29812), CO, ID, NV, and TN. No insurance business may be conducted outside the states referenced.

As a New York Life Agent, Samuel Goodyear is licensed and authorized to offer insurance in California, but GOODYEAR FINANCIAL & INSURANCE SERVICES may not be. For additional information on California licensure status, please click here.

Samuel Goodyear is a Registered Representative of and offers securities products & services through NYLIFE Securities LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC, a licensed insurance agency, and a wholly-owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company, 2999 Douglas Blvd Ste 350, Roseville, CA, 95661, 916-872-7181. In this regard, this communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the state of California. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific state referenced.

GOODYEAR FINANCIAL & INSURANCE SERVICES is not owned or operated by NYLIFE Securities LLC or its affiliates.​

Neither GOODYEAR FINANCIAL & INSURANCE SERVICES nor its associates are in the business of offering tax, legal, or accounting advice. Please consult your own tax, legal, or accounting professional before making any decisions.​